What Makes QuinnCreative a Smart Business Training Solution?
- Adults learn differently than children. Laughter and practice are great learning tools in business writing. Each class starts with an exercise that uncovers strengths and weaknesses. We use strengths to overcome weaknesses.
- My classes are informal. I invite questions and include everyone in exercises. The entire class benefits from hearing writing exercises read out loud.
- Workbooks are designed to be used as personal writing resources that last long after the class ends. Workbooks follow a step-by-step approach. I create my own workbooks and update them to keep them fresh and flexible.
- Slide presentations complement the class. I use them, but don’t depend on them to do the teaching.
- Participants are given my email address for follow-up questions. For 30 days after class—as long as it takes to develop a pattern of writing—any student can get clarification on a point we covered in class.
QuinnCreative offers two types of classes:
1. Writing skills classes include grammar, punctuation, and a step-by-step business writing process that works for business writing from emails to policy and procedures.
See the writing courses.
2. Communication Skills classes that improve business training presentations, person-to-person communication, and help teams communicate and thrive in a fast-changing business environment. See the skills classes.